Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchHighscoresRegisterLog in

Application: Jojo71

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo71

Application: Jojo71 Empty
PostSubject: Application: Jojo71   Application: Jojo71 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:00 pm

What is your RuneScape Name? Jonet71

How long have you been playing RuneScape? Almost 5 years

What is your combat level and total skill level? 130+ and 1900

List all past clans (and why you left your last clan). I'm on French Dynasty

What nebula member/site referred you to the clan? None

Why should we accept you? I dont know why not?

Will you abide by the rules and regulations set out? Yes

How old are you [Must be 15+] and what country are you from? More Than 18 years and France
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

PostSubject: Re: Application: Jojo71   Application: Jojo71 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Welcome to Nebula Jojo,

You are welcome to join us however there is a two week trial period. These weeks are to see wether you like our clan and if you fit with the people of our small but personal and friendly community. I was looking at your application and i cant help but to ask if you are still on another clan? Because we dont accept people who are in another clan -accept for minigames etc-. Even though we are currently accepting new members activity and motivation is what we are looking for.

After 2 weeks you will either be accepted or denied. This will happen with the decision of Neb's management team. When you get accepted you will get acces to the private boards & a star in our clan chat. Other then that i dont understand your reply to question number 6 'why should we accept you?'.

Our cc = Iralimir

*Lumay*
Back to top Go down
https://nebula.darkbb.com
Jojo71

PostSubject: Re: Application: Jojo71   Application: Jojo71 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Im' on another clan
what it do?
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

PostSubject: Denied   Application: Jojo71 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:06 pm

After our conversation ingame Management team has decided that we see at this point that there is no reason to accept your application and give you the opportunity to participate in the two week trial period. We thank you for your time you have taken to sign up at our forums.

You have one opportunity to appeal this.

Sincerely,
Lumay

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
https://nebula.darkbb.com
goldiex999
goldiex999

PostSubject: Re: Application: Jojo71   Application: Jojo71 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Sorry that it's not written down anywhere and we will fix it in some time but we are one of the few clans that don't allow our members to be in other clans while in this clan. We arn't a complicated clan, we just have a few expectations and nothing more. You are of course always welcome to join our clan chat under Iralimir in game.
Back to top Go down
Aear
recruit
Aear

PostSubject: Re: Application: Jojo71   Application: Jojo71 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 am

'Why not?', 'more than 18' ?

lol fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Jojo71   Application: Jojo71 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Jojo71
Page 1 of 1