Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchHighscoresRegisterLog in

Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Horus8649
recruit
Horus8649

Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) Empty
PostSubject: Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)   Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 pm

1 Short introduction about yourself. I am just the average 17 year old that loves to watch sports and play Runescape X[). I do have an obession of watching sports. So whoever wants to talk about them I am the person! Btw, LETS GO PENGUINS. X[)! I do play Runescape nearly everyday. To me it seems like a friend on here should be as equal to anyone else I know in real life. So try to make it feel the same way.

2 What is your RuneScape Name? Horus8649

3. How long have you been playing RuneScape? 4-5 years

4. What is your combat level and total skill level? 134 combat and 2037 total.

5. Do you have plans to be inactive anytime soon? If so, what for? Beginning of August. Going to visit uncle in London.

6. List all past clans (and why you left your last clan). Hallowells, it was a world 115 clan. Most of the leaders had quit Runescape in general. Which left me as only leader left and couldn't hold it together with just one person. So closed the clan for good.

7. What nebula member/site referred you to the clan? Pk zero9910

8. Why should we accept you? From what I was told. This clan is a lot like my old clan Hallowells. During the Hallowells times it was one of the best times ever on Runescape. I hope to see the same results in this clan.

9. Will you abide by the rules and regulations set out?* Yes

10. How old are you [Must be 15+] and what country are you from?** 17, United States
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

PostSubject: Re: Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)   Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Welcome Horus,

We are currently recruiting so i hope you will enjoy your stay with us. There is a 2 weeks probation period. This is basically because we are only looking for motivated and active members. When these 14 days have passed (friday the 19th) then our management will decide wether you will be an official member to both forums and ingame. This will give you acces to the private boards and a Like a Star @ heaven rank in our clan chat.

Our clan chat = Iralimir

*Lumay*
Back to top Go down
https://nebula.darkbb.com
Horus8649
recruit
Horus8649

PostSubject: Re: Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)   Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Thank you, Very Happy!. 2 weeks is going to feel like a rather long time Surprised. But I see the reasoning behind it. I can't wait for 2 weeks from now XD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
goldiex999
goldiex999

PostSubject: Re: Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)   Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 am

What sports and seeing that you are from pittsburgh I take it your a steelers fan(if you like football).
Back to top Go down
Iralimir
Iralimir

PostSubject: Re: Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)   Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 am

Hey DJ,

Welcomt to our forums and clan Very Happy
Nice to see that you're motivated!

Enjoy your stay with us.

*Ira
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

PostSubject: Re: Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)   Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Horus8649,

For now Management Team has voted unanimously that at this time your application has been declined.
The voting is based on: CC activity, General Ingame activity, Forum activity & Event activity.

Sincerely,
Lumay

Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
https://nebula.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)   Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Horus8649 (A.K.A. Dj)
Page 1 of 1