Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchHighscoresRegisterLog in

The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumay
Lumay

The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~   The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:32 pm

The Blue Moon Inn

The world of Runescape is a journey throughout many adventures. Fighting huge monsters or skilling for the good of human kind. Im sure everyone here has a lot of tales about the past, present or future. So lets sit down in varrock with a keg of beer and share these bold/funny/scary or maybe even romantic stories Wink .

The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ Map9

Last edited by Lumay on Sat May 30, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nebula.darkbb.com
Lumay
Lumay

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~   The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Tale of the hidden trapdoor:

A few weeks ago i got a clue scroll. I had already completed many others to get this one that would lead me through an adventure i shall never forget again.

The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ Clue210

On a nice day somewhere in the middle of May i browsed through one of my house its archives when i stumbled on an unopened scroll. It had a big red seal,, i took the scroll and opened it in my kitchen where i just tapped a glass of dragon bitter. When reading through the scroll i got more and more exited! It wasnt just a regular fan mail ( Razz ) but an actual treasure map!

When examining it better in my study room i figured out that this treasure was located somewhere in deep wild. After a few days of closer scroll observations i found out that it wasnt just only in deep wild but in the castle of doom itself! The rogues castle...

Rumours went throughout entire Runescape that this castle had evil lurking its shadows. Named *Chaos Elemental*. Any sane and normal breathing person wouldnt have hunted this treasure scroll which might just be a fake joke but this particular day i woke up with a brave heart! ~ Or maybe i was just overwhelmed with curiousity ~. So i broke a telly tab and teleported to Ardougne where a magical liver of pure evil leads brave adventurers into the deep wilderness. Many of those who wont ever return again.

With the wind going through my pig tails i ran past the church. I stopped and walked in and kneeled before the altar to get the blessing of the gods for protection on my quest.
Then i speeded onwards ignoring the warning the liver gave me and there i was,, lava everywhere! Deep wild... This was the moment where i got slightly alarmed. I got scared and looked in my backpack to check if i didnt bring to much valuables.

The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ Clue310

The brave heart in me began to slightly fade away while i carefully pulled my knife and slashed the web... Now the only protection between me and this dark and gloomy place was gone i couldnt go back i had to move on now. So i ran and ran,, no sign of evil yet...*running*

And then there it was! In the distance a huge castle emerged.. I didnt even notice tentacles aproaching before it was all to late. I got tackled and one of the tentacles scratched me making me infected with deadly poison! I tried to crawl away but as if the slimey purple monster wasnt enough i saw a huge sixpacked ork comming my way aswell...

I thought this was the end,, the end of my life i stould against the wall looking at the two evil creatures comming my way. Then a trapdoor opened! and i fell through the ground into a tunnel that lead me to the other side of the wall in the rogues castle. I was safe! But i was deadly wounded and had poison to.

I Looked at the scroll that was in my hand and decided i had no time to lose!
I ran to the place where the X was on my map and started digging i almost passed out because of the poison but stayed alive. Then i saw the casket,, it was shiny. I picked it out of the huge pit that i digged and looked at it for a while. I didnt have long to live...With my last strength i tried to open it but no succes. Then everything went black...

The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ Clue110

Some days later i woke up in the church of Ardougne. A spy in the rogues castle appearantly saved my life and brought me back. With the good care of the priests i was cured. I never found out what was in the casket i dont even know if i actually found one.

*Lumay*
Back to top Go down
https://nebula.darkbb.com
gothicking29
gothicking29

PostSubject: wow   The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 am

a very amazing story lumay ^.^ ^.^ your very good story teller^.^ party hat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~   The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon inn ~ Story Thread ~
Page 1 of 1