Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchHighscoresRegisterLog in

Kangee Welcomes You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kangee

Kangee Welcomes You Empty
PostSubject: Kangee Welcomes You   Kangee Welcomes You I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:07 am

Welcome new clan members. I am Kangee, the offical clan mascot. I am here to support the clan and make sure you feel right at home. My good friend Lumay has already gave descriptions about the clan so if you arnt sure, read them here. You can also check up on important updates as well. Let me tell you a bit about myself though since it would be rude of me to not.

1. I am a very passonite bird, sometimes I like to write poetry or go fly around the night skies.

2. I come from the forrest east of varrock. My mother was killed by a woodchopper in an oak tree but I was saved and incubated and born in talverly pet shop.

3. My guardian is Uncle Gold. He looks after me, feeds me, and lets me come on clan events to show support for the clan. Alot of the times he is busy, so I just sleep in the bank or help out with them for a bit of extra fishing bait. Bank guards can trust me as I am not interested in party hats or gold gp, however don't be suprised to find some of your fishing bait missing.

4. I am going for 99 poetry at the moment and already have 99 flying.

5. My favorite American Football team is the Baltimore Ravens. When Uncle Gold and I end up talking about football, we get into arguments. Yeah, he is a Washington Redskins fan since he grew up with redskin fans, but I won't fall into that one. Besides, last season, us ravens kicked those redskins sorry behinds. GO RAVENS!

6. My heroes are Uncle Gold and Raven QB Bazooka Joe Flacco. Uncle Gold was basically my dad since I was a wee little chick. Without him, I wouldn't know where I would be today. As for Bazooka Joe Flacco, well he is just my favorite quarterback on the team. He's called bazooka for his arm that can throw.

Uncle Gold

Kangee Welcomes You Goldiex9990vg

Joe Flacco

Kangee Welcomes You 340x

Well, that's all I can really say about me. I hope to get to know you better. Enjoy the clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kangee Welcomes You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Introductions and Recruitment-
Jump to: