Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchHighscoresRegisterLog in

Agility Update - June 22nd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redwall678
redwall678

Agility Update - June 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Agility Update - June 22nd   Agility Update - June 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 am

Taken off Runescape.com
Quote :
If you are serious about Agility, it’s likely you've not been to the Gnome Stronghold or Gunnjorn's barbarian course for some time. This week, that could change, as these Agility trainers have spent long hours constructing new routes around the courses that only the most agile players should attempt.

These extended courses will not only give you a chance to show off your most agile moves, but will also reward you with weight-reducing clothing, should you complete enough laps.

With the addition of these extended courses, the cave goblins of Dorgesh-Kaan have made some changes to their Agility course, too. They’ve decided to make the course a little less unforgiving, so you should find that you fail less often. The other main change is that the entry requirement for the existing course has been increased from 70 Agility to 80 Agility, while the two extended courses have entry requirements of 85 and 90 Agility, respectively.

Mod Chris L
RuneScape Content Developer

In other news...

We've added a right-click option that will let you quick-start your circus performances, as long as you've been to the circus at least once in the past.

We've now added a new song to the Wilderness Volcano area called Eruption. Check it out when you have a chance!

First item of business...an unmentioned update...Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course Exp has been lowered!
Quote :
With the 22 June 2009 update the experience has changed from 2750 per course run to 2375 xp.
-CONFIRMED BY RS KNOWLEDGE BASE-

This means that at max (doing 24 laps an hour) you can reach 57,000 exp instead of 66,000.

Along with that hidden nerf, Jagex updated two agility arenas with extended training routes!

I have visited both and calculated the average lap time if you are very efficient.

Gnome Extended = 42 seconds.
Barbarian Extended = 41 seconds.

The Gnome Extended Course (requires 85 Agil) rewards 745 exp. In 1 full hour of concentration = 63,857 exp.

The Barbarian Extended Course (90 Agil) rewards 725.7 exp per lap. 1 hour = 63,720 exp.

This concludes that Gnome Extended Course = best now!! O.O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEIGHT REDUCING EQUIPMENT!!

AGILITY TOP - effect: -12kg & +40 DEF on all stats. REQUIREMENTS: 250 non-fail completions of Extended-Barbarian course AND 90 Agil, 35 HP/DEF.

AGILITY BOTTOMS - effect: -10kg & +25 DEF on all stats. REQUIREMENTS: 250 non-fail completions of Extended-Gnome course AND 85 Agil, 35 HP/DEF.

Agility Update - June 22nd Agil_s10

Link: Agil Clothes

Last edited by redwall678 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Missy E77
Missy E77

PostSubject: Re: Agility Update - June 22nd   Agility Update - June 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:51 am

Aww my gosh! Thanks Reddd agility master Smile I hate when they leave out details in the update description. So yours is an update of the update! hehe helpful info too so now I need to go get me some weight reducing equipment! wo0t cheers
Back to top Go down
goldiex999
goldiex999

PostSubject: Re: Agility Update - June 22nd   Agility Update - June 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:56 am

Time to go get my equipment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agility Update - June 22nd   Agility Update - June 22nd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agility Update - June 22nd
Page 1 of 1