Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchHighscoresRegisterLog in

Forum Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumay
Lumay

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates   Forum Updates I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:54 am

Thread that will be updated with new content forum wise. If you have any ideas for more features to our forum leave a message in this thread.

Some newly added content:

• I updated rank bars and created several new bars for the ranks thread: Clan Ranks
  • Enabled the option to have a signature NOTE dont make them to big or they will be removed. Lets keep the forum clean.
  • We have a new group *Research and Development* people that are in this group are responsible for thinking about new improvements to Nebula. They will keep us on our toes when it comes to making this clan as refreshing as possible!
  • Changed colours of Admins/Mods/Research & Development.
  • Created new forum background.
  • R&D Manager Goldiex999 found a solution for the lack of symmetry on some resolutions with the homepage background. It now should work properly.
  • R&D Manager Goldiex999 added a new smiley to the emoticon list party hat
  • Created a Portal,, this page is the first you get on when going to our adress. It functions as a homepage.
  • Created several buttons that are direct links to usefull sites: Runescape, TipIt. and Zybez.
  • Added a special scrollingtext bar to the forum page.
  • Somehow found a way to post our clan video on the homepage even though it was muted. EDIT: Removed it again due to people not being able to view it.
  • Added a Shoutbox to the homepage, for all your quick messages. Just type in your name and write a message.
  • Added two texture bars.
  • Signed Nebula up at Runehead.
  • R&D Manager Goldiex999 imbedded the highscores list on the forum.
  • Because we needed a new tab on the navigator for highscores and didnt know the fontstyle of the old one made a complete new navigation bar, enjoy!
  • Updated the scroll bar, made it smaller and let the text move over instead of above the image.
  • Deleted the shoutbox, it is to spam sensitive.
  • Redone the homepage. Added event feature to see what events are planned.
  • Added new board to events forum Event Reviews. After all events a review will be posted in there.
  • Set Bits & Pieces back to public boards.
  • Added link to Event Review forum on homepage.

Forum Admin
*Lumay*

Last edited by Lumay on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nebula.darkbb.com
Capirouette
Capirouette

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Thank you Lumay ! Nice job Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:17 am

Thx Cap, Btw if you have any ideas to improve forum feel free to post them below Wink that goes for all members.

A Forum Question:

do more people see video's like this on the forum?

Forum Updates Fdgdsf10

If this is the case then try the following:

Forum Admin
*Lumay*

Last edited by Lumay on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey again everyone,

In these exiting times of starting up Nebula a lot of things are happening backstage. At the moment im researching the possibility of creating a highscores list in which you can compare yourself to other members of the clan to steam up some competition. Now im not sure if this will be possible but im going to try never the less.

Forum Admin
*Lumay*

update:

Im thrilled to announce we got a highscore list! Let the compition begin. R&D Manager Goldiex999 embedded the list after Nebula was validated on Runehead. It was quite a tricky job to make this all possible the entire navigation bar had to be restyled Suspect but i hope you all like the result.
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 am

Updates where have they been Exclamation

Dont worry the forum is long from finished. At the moment there is intense brainstorming going on about making a nice screenies page completely styled with nice flash slideshow's which will contain lots of screenies from the past, the present... and maybe the future. Also there is being thought about making a real homepage, this might be on the long term but at some point there will definitely be a cool homepage.

Evolution is the key, so take a seat and grab a popcorn! afro

Forum Admin,
*Lumay*
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:58 am

Hey everyone,

Updates:
  • Deleted the portal page - Home is now directly going to our new site
  • Updated forum logo to site's Logo.
  • Updated text scroll to site's Style.

Forum Admin,
*Lumay*
Back to top Go down
Lumay
Lumay

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: a sad announcement   Forum Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 pm

I have some sad news.
Apparantly our forum has google advertisement since today. i have done some research and it happens to every free forum from forummotion after 1 month. I'll see what i can do to remove them or if its even possible. On the brighside it only shows for guests. So when you are logged in you should not have a problem and they wont show up.

Forum Admin
*Lumay*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates
Page 1 of 1