Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchHighscoresRegisterLog in

Happy Father's Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gothicking29
gothicking29

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Hello fellow clan members this post is about wishing all the clan people who are fathers and also our clan father to have one of the best fathers days ever.

Our clan father,
One of the most brillant men in the world, He is very dear to us and we love him for all he does.
From the good times to the worst of times hes been there for mostly everyone. He sticks up for
whats right even though the world turned cold. He and his wife have been father and mother to
us all and just couple months ago he became a father to the most handsomestest baby irl. May
his baby grow up to know him how we do now and grow up to be just like him. I've came along
way myself over the past couple years being helped along by who is like a father to me. I hope
I also grow up to be just like him someday.
Happy Father's Day 124555526182159
I bet you probably know who im talking about :]

Anyone who wishes to leave a comment about there father or the clan family's father please feel free:]
Back to top Go down

Happy Father's Day
Page 1 of 1